Build a Sentence Part 1
A subject and predicate match up game.
For 1 to 4 players or small groups, ages 7 and up.
- Building simple sentences
- Identifying subject and predicate
- Using Correct punctuation
- Introducing the words subject and predicate with examples.
- that the subject of the sentence is the "doer" and the predicate is the action being done. In other words, the predicate tells what the doer is doing.
- that the subjects are usually people or objects.
- that predicates always include an action word / words.
- Encouraging children to split simple sentences into subject and predicate parts and writing the parts in the correct columns on their papers.
- Building lots of sentences with the help of cards included in the pack.
Children associate sentences that are as serious or funny as they like. Contains 60 cards. Helps in the building of simple sentences and the use of correct pronunciation.
For age 7 and up- for 1-2 players.