Build a Sentence Part 2
A parts of speech match up game.
For 1 to 2 players or small groups of children ages 7 and up.
- Building sentences
- Identifying parts of speech including nouns, verbs, adjectives and adverbs.
- Developing language skills.
The play boards and word play cards are colour-coded; green for nouns, blue for verbs, yellow for adjectives and red for adverbs. Play cards are printed with words representing different parts of speech and punctuation marks.
- Introducing the concepts of different parts of speech.
- Arranging the cards together in a variety of ways to build sentences.
- Building lots of sentences with the help of colour-coded cards provided.
- Encouraging children to split sentences into different parts of speech and writing the parts in the correct columns on their papers.
- 240 cards
- 8 sets of 30 word play cards
- 8 colour-coded play boards
- step-by-step instructions on how to play.
For age 7 and up - for 1-2 players.